Last week I was contacted by Garden Safe asking if I would like some samples and given I used the last of my insecticidal soap protecting my peas from aphids I graciously agreed. Expecting to get a couple bottles to try out I was definitely surprised to get the lifetime supply (at least fro my little garden above)
Not wanting to share the love with my readers they also agreed to offer a gift pack to giveaway. Not only does it include the products pictured below but also a garden tote bag with a weeding fork, sprayer, hand rake, trowel, transplanter, and clipper AND $20 gift card to Lowe’s. I don’t know the exact retail value of this gift package but my back of the envelope estimate is at least $100.
1. Enter one comment to enter
2. Mention this contest on your blog, enter another comment for another chance to win
3. Entries in by 06/25/2010 12:00PM Pacific Time
4. Become a fan on Facebook , enter another comment for another chance to win
5. Winner will be randomly chosen from comments on Saturday, 06/25/2010
I must admit now I am getting into my 30’s I am looking more into more garden tools with nice long handles to avoid frequent bending, but for anyone who says "gardening is too expensive to get into" just remember you were born with the basic tools which are demonstrated above and the others are optional. There is nothing better than actually getting your hands dirty in your garden using the same tools our distant ancestors did before us.