In case you missed them here is the original post on the creation of this fogger hydroponic system, and the latest update (before this one).
The plants still are still looking pretty healthy with the exception of a little phosphorus deficiency, but the blame goes on me for that one. Been a little busy at work and have been neglecting the plants.
I decided to end this experiment since their roots were starting to get tangled and I want to use these plants for another project.
These roots are healthier than they look, some soil leached in when I put some of my pepper plants on top of the hydroponic box.
This pepper plant look really good, haven’t decided what to do with it yet. Maybe the victim volunteer for the next hydroponic experiment.